Job ListingsPlease send all resumes or job inquiries to email@example.com
- Greet and escort patients to the exam room.
- Maintain efficient patient flow throughout the day.
- Take vital signs for clinic visits and document all data in EMR record.
- Obtain downloads for clinic visits and scan the reports into the EMR record.
- Call and order medications for patients as ordered by Nurse Practitioner.
- Communicate with Nurse Practitioner and Physicians as necessary.
- Communicate with the DME department of what equipment and/or supplies a patient is needing.
Patient Care Coordinator
Provides education, training, and follow up to all medical equipment and supplies provided to clients of Sleep Safe LLC.
- Recognize and respect patient rights during the provision of care or services and conducting business relationships with patient and the public in an ethical manner.
- Perform assessments/reassessments of each patient’s care or service needs throughout the patient’s contact with the organization including physical assessments; psychosocial assessments; functional assessments; and activity assessments.
- Monitor patient’s response to the care or services provided, the actions or interventions taken, and the outcome of the care or service provided.
- Educate patients with relation to their home medical equipment to facilitate safe and effective equipment use and desired care, treatment and service outcomes.
- Provide patient care, treatment and service in a continuous and coordinated manner, in settings appropriate to meet patient needs.
- Promote safe, effective patient and organizational environments and equipment use.
- Participate in on-going education, including in-services, training, and other activities, to maintain and improve individual competence.
- Obtain, utilize, and update patient information in a confidential and secure manner for utilization in patient care and billing applications.
- Recognize and implement infection control practices that reduce the risk of infections in patients and organizational staff.
- Formulate, revise; and maintain advance patient care plans based on physician orders and assessment findings including the identification of patient problems/needs, goals, and actions and interventions relating to the care or service provided.
- May have to communicate or interact with, assess, or treat Sleep Safe, LLC’s customers that may be:
- Adults (18 – 64 years of age)
- Seniors (65 years or greater)
- Participates in Performance Improvement (PI) activities.
- Participates in ongoing education and training.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- The ability to work concurrently on multiple projects with varying priorities; works well under pressure and within deadlines and gives great attention to detail.
- Proficient knowledge of phone systems, the 10 key calculator, facsimile processes, computers, copiers, scanners, Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Customer and Personal Service. Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Reading Comprehension. The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing and type. Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to work independently/self-motivated, highly organized.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems. Creativity and problem solving skills.
- Time Management. Managing one’s own time and the time of others. Ability to be flexible with schedules and duties; including, willingness and ability to work overtime.
- The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you. The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
High School diploma or equivalent required.